Thursday, February 4, 2010

Random pics......





well, right now we are all fighting illness so we have broke out the "emergen c" and trying to stay or get healthy......

Here are some random pics....

We are making a day trip list for the coming year- here is what we have so far..

1. return to the Milwaukee zoo
2. Shedd Aquarium
3. Lego land- we are waiting until flu season is over for this one- since there are many "hands on" activities
4. Wisconsin Dells for a long weekend
5. Train place that Uncle Mark went to when he was in town- he gave us a flyer and the boys would love it!!!!
6. I want to go to Galena-
7. Beach Park- I can't remember the name- but it is the one off of Lake Michigan

That is all I have for now..... I am sure we will have more things planned..... Of course most of these will occur when the weather is warmer- which hopefully, will be soon..... winter is getting old ....

Jake was asking if we could go to IHOP for their pancakes- so I made some with a smiley face- that is what he orders when we have gone there for our Sunday breakfast.....
We didn't have strawberries, so I used whip cream and chocolate chips for the eyes...... I guess they kind of turned out- the kids ate it all - so I guess it worked



2 comments:

Granny Gus said...

Too cute & fun .... nurturing with favorites .... making happy memories .... life is good :)Owen has that'just awake still sleepy' look that can become cranky .... the fun pancakes brings lovey smiles .... kisses

lattegram said...

Wow I am impressed with the pancakes. Looks very professional.