Sunday, February 21, 2010

This and That.....










We have been going through all of our stuff in every closet, nook, and cranny so to speak and really deciding what is needed, what we use, wear, will use and so on and so on..... I have been overwhelmed lately with work, home chores, trying to put the house back on the market- and what is needed to do to get ready for that. In the mean time, I am also missing seeing my family with my work schedule and how it is...... Some days, I can handle it and some days, I am thinking "what am I doing this all for???"

Some days it is too much..... much too much....

The last 2 days, we have donated clothes, baby stuff and odd and ends and it feels good. I am realizing that if my house is cluttered, than my mind is cluttered .......... well- my mind needs a little moving room, if you know what I mean.....

here are some oldies and some recent ones- see if you can't guess when and what year these pics were taken....... some are down memory lane........

5 comments:

lattegram said...

The one with all 4 of us is Thanksgiving, 2004. Bottom one of Jake is 2005.

Granny Gus said...

Smiling over Jake's frown/Rob mirroring his son's expression .... easy to spot they are father/son. So cute of Owen & Pam .... mother/son & of course Owie is reaching for something .... probably food :)Owen's hat just makes me chuckle .... they are growing so. I look forward to future days of family together .... we gals look great! Fun to see all your favorite moments /blast from our past :)

Granny Gus said...

Picnic photo is Tempe town lake .... it was pre-Jake & we were probably celebrating our annual Easter picnic .... hope to pick up the tradition with 'da boyz' sometime :)

pam said...

Mom- the bottom is OWEN!!!! Funny how they do look alike as infants!!!!

It was Jake's hat and yes- the top one is Thanskgiving 2004.

Tempe Town Lake- prechildren!

Granny Gus said...

Trudy, I have pics on my shelf in Az. room /one side Jake/other side Owen .... they are about the same age in the pics .... I love seeing them both at the same age :) Owen is wearing the hat! That's how this Granny knew :)