Thursday, January 8, 2009

Eddie Vedder

I have updated my playlist tonight, and I realize, I added a lot of Eddie Vedder's music. I wasn't planning on this, but I guess I am just drawn to it ; )

Let me tell you about Eddie Vedder- for those of you who do not know- He is the lead singer of Pearl Jam. He has an amazing voice, in fact, I think it is one of the most recognizable voices and he can also play a mean ucalaile ( ok, I know I didn't spell that one right- but this blog doesn't have spell check- well, it just tells you when you spell a word wrong, and I am not near a dictionary)
Anyways, I can digress, as I was saying.... Check out the song on my list called "Can't Keep" you will know what I mean listening to that. Plus, he is VERY easy on the eyes.
Rob and I have seen them in concert a few times and they always end their concerts with "Yellow Ledbetter" (on the playlist too) Eddie usually drinks some sort of wine from the bottle during the entire concert, so by the time he sings YL- the words are never the same- or they are, we just can't understand them.

So sit back, have my blog window open, and while you surf the net, listen to some great music!!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Granny Gus said...

I think it is ukelele .... a Hawaiian guitar? I will date myself but Arthur Godfrey played one. Love Eddie's songs :)

Eileen said...

Click on the word and it will give you possible spellings.