Thursday, June 17, 2010

5 years ago








We are having some busy times preparing for the move. In the middle of it all, though, I still try and keep update on the blog, emails, and other stuff.

As the move date comes closer, this will change until we have service there, but in the meantime we are having some fun.

The boys totally love sharing their room- they play well, and are in there a lot playing with their toys. Even though it is small, I don't think they mind. When planning for our next rental, we were having difficulty finding a 3 bedroom on a first floor in the short time frame we are needing it- so we did settle on a 2 bedrm 2 bath-but all J was concerned with, was whether or not, he and O would be sharing a room.
I am hoping the place is as big as the current one we are in now. Fortunately, my sister checked out the model- so I am sure it will be fine....

5 years ago, we were celebrating Rob's 1st Fathers Day- I put a pic up from that time- and my mind is still boggled that we will be back there 5 years later- it is awesome- and things fell into place in such a way, that I guess it was meant to be .........

1 comment:

Granny Gus said...

That you are coming full circle and returning to the valley makes me a happy abueluelas .... safe travel & kisses