Sunday, August 22, 2010

Coffee


Coffee



I confess, I love it.


It is my happy juice.


When I haven't had it in awhile- I get bummed.

That means, there is a problem......


I love Starbucks- I should really buy stock in the place


I love that they know my drink and I don't even have to say what I want

I love, that I have a summer brew--** Double Venti no whip mocha frappaccino **
and a winter brew-- ** Venti Hot Mocha **

I also like to change it up from time to time and order an Iced Venti non fat, no whip mocha

or a Double Venti Java chip Mocha

I also like collecting the starbucks cards......... I have a great idea to make something out of them when I have enough that involves the cards and epoxy....... ( so send them my way, once they are used and you do not need them anymore)

I love their mugs and their green straws

oh, and I really love their Christmas cups.........

I think I am a little off.......

Off my coffee, that is , better filler up!!!!

2 comments:

lattegram said...

Ha Ha Ha. Sounds like an addiction.

Paula said...

Cute!! Where is the like button?? haha