Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ooopssss- I sooooo need a vacation....

Not a great picture- but O was so excited!!!!
In front of our garage before the movie
shoes- they are mostly all flip flops...... I love my flip flops, they are headed for the closet now- but this was before on the side of our bed CHAOS! Below is Sunday morning coffee- Rob's way!

Forgot the random pics...... I really need to get away...... I need a vacation.... not a staycation we have had too many of those in the last 5 yrs- a real actual vacation to visit somewhere relaxing, nice serene, with mountains, or an ocean something with nature........ Not sure if I am going to have enough time to get to San Diego in August : ( Little bummed about that..... there are some other closer choices that we are considering, or, screw it, we go to SD for 2 days....... well here are some random pics- that I forgot to get on- Will have more pics later........

2 comments:

lattegram said...

Rob does make a good cup of specialty coffee drinks.

pam said...

he sure does, he has perfected a hot mocha!!!