Saturday, July 21, 2012

some more......

I have been meaning to get to this place downtown called Smeeks- it is at Central and Camelback and it has all this "old school" candy, toys, decorations and even a photo booth!

We went there as one of our "field  trips" with the kids



I found this adorable nesting doll salt and pepper shaker- the small one fits inside the larger one..... It is so cute!


Can you tell I just woke up?? haha!

my birthday flowers from my love

Homemade Batman and Robin masks!!!!

Happy Birthday to me!!!   I received a Dream catcher and Mom, check out the Vera Bradley knapsack I bought with some of my Bday money!!  I had a $25 off coupon from VB for my BdaY!! Yea ! I love hands free purses, new pattern too with all my favorite colors!!!
 

3 comments:

Granny Gus said...

bdays are so much fun

lattegram said...

Yes, good picture! Birthdays, ARE fun.

lattegram said...

The kids did a very good job on making masks.