Saturday, January 11, 2014

January ickies....

Well again, I think this happens once a year, I lost my voice!    I have been sick since earlier in the week Wednesday, where I lost my voice.  I can't really do my job, when I talk all day for a living.   At the same time J was sick with a fever and cough.....poor guy so he missed 2 days of school, but is doing much better now!!

I have been busy making my new year goals, book lists and personal things I would love to accomplish this year!    It was pretty tough going back work in the new year, after being off 2 weeks, and returning to find there was massive layoffs while out!!   Yikes, always a little nerve racking!!!   Well , here are some recent pics and looking forward to a more creative and fun year!!!

1 comment:

Granny Gus said...

You have had alot .... so happy you escaped a lay-off, jeesh. love the colorful bins ... hope when you read this everyone is felling better.