Sunday, June 22, 2014

Back at it.....

So I am back to hiking and it was great!
I went at 7 a.m. and it was 86, so I am going to have to go earlier as the morning  temps rise.....  

Back from IL, loved seeing everyone and the surprise party was a success!!  E and I went to Stockholm Inn and had Swedish pancakes twice!!   Yummmmy!

Went with brother Mark and Eileen to Rockford City Market on the river, very nice and good times!   Love to spend time with my siblings!!!!  Prairie House Brewery for dinner.....

Missed all 3 of my boys... but got to see a lot of family and friends of my folks that I haven't seen in a long time!!

Drive by the first home I lived in as a child and took a pic....  we decorated the hall where we had the party!  

1 comment:

Granny Gus said...

Great pics .... luv seeing. Glad you were able to be there/wonderful memories .... all good