Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Go On


Here I am trying to let things go... trying to wipe the slate clean and start over again.

Sometimes I need an attitude adjustment, sometimes I need to just relax, not worry and trust the journey that I am on. Sometimes I need someone to tell me it will be ok and that it will all work itself out- and then of course, I have to believe it.
Sometimes I need a good kick in the ass, and then sometimes, I need to give myself a break.

It is hard at times, but I need to remember, to live just for today. Today, is all that matters

I need to live like my 4 year old, he has no concept of time, he lives for today. Today is all that matters to him. We can all learn so much from children.

"what is the purpose of my life
if it doesn't have to do
with learning to let it go
Live vicariously through you
You could do the same
It's the least you could do
Because it's a lonely little chain
if you don't add to it"

Jack Johnson



All I know, is you have to go on, put one foot in front of the other.........

3 comments:

Granny Gus said...

Yes Pammy, you are abundantly wise to learn from your children. For so long my parenting felt like pressure to teach Robby and Johnny all they needed to become great men. Quite the 'AHA moment' on the day I knew quite the opposite .... they came to teach me how to live and love. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY LOVIE! And Kisses, R.

AZ GRANDPA GUS said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY PAM!!!
HOPE YOUR DAYS ARE POSITIVE AND HAPPY.
GIVE YOUR GUYS A HUG FROM AZ GRAMPA
LOVE TO YOU ALL,
T

Paula said...

Gotta love Jack Johnson he leaves you with that "everything is truly going to be OK" felling!