Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year










I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a great New Year!
We have been enjoying our time off from work and there is still some celebrating around the corner. I have been spending some time with my sister and it has been fun.
The kids had a great Christmas and Jake and Owen are enjoying all of their new toys that family gave and Santa brought!

I love the new year and all the possibility it brings!!! Happy New Year- More pics to come ! : )

4 comments:

lattegram said...

I love the pictures. Very good one of you and Rob.

Paula said...

Cute matching jammies!!

pam said...

Yes, they have been getting jammies the night of Christmas Eve- Owen really likes Mickey Mouse- and Jake likes watching Mickeys Playhouse

Granny Gus said...

Love them .... great shots .... XOXOXO