Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our little Dutch Boy





Today, Owen received his first mini hair cut.... I think the lady was a little hesitant to cut the hair- since he was crying for his Mama, but she was able to trim the back and also the bangs... that was about all that was done....I was not able to take some actual pictures during the cut, as Rob was getting his hair cut and Jake and I were "comforting" Owen and making sure he wouldn't make any drastic move! Maybe next time....
He survived and they gave me a lock of his little blonde curls and put it in an envelope with the date of his first haircut ( my mom will be so proud.... inside joke, huh, mom? ).

Aren't these boys- just the cutest little guys- growing up so fast!!!!


2 comments:

Granny Gus said...

A couple of beautiful sweet baby grandsons! We love them "to the moon and back"! So glad you took the plunge, I know as Paula must that giving a haircut to little boys (especially the 1st cut) is quite 'stressful' for everyone. Good job :)

lattegram said...

Yes, I am glad you have your envelope. How sweet!