Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rock On Winter and move on out.......








We have been indoors quite a bit these last two or three weekends. The weather wasn't very warm, and now, it is a little warmer, but there has been this misty rain for the last couple of days on and off. The kids are getting cabin fever I think, and it is only January!!!!!

They have been entertaining themselves and playing well, but since they recently received new shoes they have been running and playing "Duke and Hawk" GI Joe and of course Star Wars!!

We are already look forward to spring...... I think I also need to add Vitamin D to my vitamin regime since the sun hasn't made it's presence it quite some time!!

More to come soon..........

2 comments:

lattegram said...

Very nice pictures. It is nice to see they play together well. So happy to see new pictures.

Granny Gus said...

Isn't every day just a 'floor show'?! I know I keep saying this .... it takes me to the days of Johno & Robo playing in costumes & presenting productions .... they are too adorable ..... our sweet grand baby boys! The sunglasses on 'da dudes'.... irrisistable :)