Monday, May 10, 2010

ok, ok, I am a little tired

OK, I have to say, I planned on posting some pics last night- but you would not believe what happened.
It was the end of a long day of sorting, purging, pricing and packing- my thought was that I would sit at the computer, download some recent pics of the house and all the recent changes.....

I got as far as plugging cable into the computer and turning on the camera, getting ready for download.....


I woke up 20 minutes later, with my head, my actual head, laying on the keyboard I have never done that before, I fell asleep at my computer. It was time for bed.

2 comments:

lattegram said...

Wow! That is tired!

Granny Gus said...

Guess your 'wired frenzy' has passed! Sleep well, you will need it Pam. We can wait for pics and The Gus Bus can wait for the next 'stop' Kisses, R.