Friday, May 28, 2010

Phase I completed- now, on to Phase II








Well here is our new little rental place- In some ways we are looking forward to "just living".

For so long, we were consumed with showing our house, having it for sale, having strangers coming through, preparing for strangers coming through, leaving for 2-3 hours at a time, with 2 small children, and sometimes a dog- it has been nuts. We are really wanting to do all of this if we were willing to put up with all the bullshit that came along with it.

Now, that phase I is over, it is on to the next. We are going to be enjoying things a little more, and what we do next is all up to us- and not relying or waiting for someone to make it happen-
I think that was the worse, having things out of our control- and for me that is hard, naturally, I am a control freak- but I am learning to let some things go........

2 comments:

lattegram said...

Glad you can relax now for a bit.

Granny Gus said...

Well done and phewwwwww while both of you working full time with the amazing Jake & Owen to keep up with :)