Monday, May 30, 2011

The 'Before ' Picture


Here is a picture of part of the backyard- it is a "before" pic. I am excited to have a little backyard again. I have 4 planter boxes to fill, so I am thinking about what to put in them- then there is the trellis- not sure if I should just leave that alone...... I am thinking about outdoor lighting, umbrellas, another small table or chair for the covered patio and then some flowers, hibiscus, or a succulent mix???? Not sure- E suggested some herbs- so perhaps some oregano and basil- I have rosemary in the front yard........ We have a lime tree that has some small little limes on it..... I think I am too late for any type of vegetable garden...


2 comments:

Granny Gus said...

Already looks 100% better!

lattegram said...

Looks like a good place for the kids to play.