Saturday, May 26, 2012

More Pics

Here are some more pics for your enjoyment...... really, we had a very silly day at the pool, which only carried over to home afterwards of listening "to some old music" from when Rob and I were dating, reminiscing and of course dancing!!

It was colder out of the pool than in.... here are the two babes shivering.....
My Man modeling poolside
Enjoying  his "Iced venti black and white mocha"

Jake showing me his muscles!
Beautiful Bounty

Don't you just love this purse!  I got a deep discount because I am an REI member, they were having their anniversary sale and it was 25% off and I had earned $20 that I was able to use towards it.   I LOVE ORANGE TOO!!!!!
 

1 comment:

Granny Gus said...

All Smiles here .... love Rob's 'pool boy' pose! Bag is fantastic .... Super T & Big J going to REI after their hike this AM.