Saturday, February 7, 2015

February 2015

I can not believe it is already February!!! It seems like it was just the new year!

I  am loving my new job!!  I work with some really nice people, I have a awesome, positive boss and I am very excited for this new role and department!!! I really do think when one door shuts, another door opens!!

We have made some really big goals financially... being laid off unexpectantly was not a great feeling and we were not prepared and we do not want to feel that way again... so we have a plan in place and have made some very lofty goals...but realistic!! 
I have made some personal goals and adding more reading is one of them...I have been focusing on the books I have at home...I have a lot of scrapbooking to do also and catch up on and am considering joining a monthly "Project Life"  but in a few months....in the mean time, I am making other crafty things....   Here are some recent pics!!

Below is an upcycled  Valentine picture I made with used Starbucks cards....

Took the kids to the new SpongeBob movie..... I had to invest in a new lunch bag for work...salads and fruit for me and avoid the in-house cafeteria.....; )

I love this wine label...I may have to put some lights in it and decorate the top!!

1 comment:

Granny Gus said...

Love your update .... yes, a lay-off can be a 'GOOD THING'. Hold onto what you learned .... life's bumps have pluses tucked in that will serve you in life. Darling Valentine board that you created ... I can see how much fun you had.