Friday, February 20, 2015

February Fun

February is winding down and what a great week.   We are going "live" Monday March 2nd and I am excited and ready to get started.  I will still be working Monday thru Friday until we are fully staffed!!  So many things to come and to be a part of the beginning is exciting!!

I am trying to finish Gone Girl and then I  have some other books ready to read.....I'm really excited for the Fringe Hours....This is a constant struggle for me personally....  This weekend I am going to put some more SB pics together ...such a fun and easy craft...will post pics after...

Some valentine pics......j went to a birthday party at the skatepark and there was a professional skater there showng the kids some things.... then the kids got his autograph..... my moms are so talented!!  They made me an afghan and a fused glass candle holder--had to take a pic!!!   Robby got me some flowers, monster high girl and chocolate covered strawberries!!!!

1 comment:

Granny Gus said...

Great fun .... you are LOVED! Gone Girl so hard to follow/so much shifting of timeline, UGH! Happy Weekend :)