Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gotta love IKEA




We are a little tight for space here in our rental. The kids have been eating at a plastic art table, and we have been eating in front of the tv- but on our laps- not an ideal situation.
Rob and I went to IKEA and we ended up finding this very space, efficient table and chairs there!
All 4 of us can sit here with plenty of elbow room since we are each sitting at the rounded corners- and the chairs, although they do not look sturdy, they are very!!!
They are heavy chairs and pretty comfortable.

Now, we can actually eat at a table, and still have plenty of room for the wicker chair in the corner and the table and chair were not that expensive.......

We are still unpacking if you could believe it... It is taking my some time, and we are still trying to get some things settled around here too- so I am taking my time. I have to say, though, I am getting tired of walking around boxes and "stuff" so this weekend, I am getting it done!!!
We have been down to the pool, and O is getting use to the water- I need to find swim lessons for both of the boys.
Even though, I put on sunscreen, I still manage to get a little tan?? What is with that?? I guess that just tells you how intense the sun is.

3 comments:

lattegram said...

Neat table and chairs. I like them!

Granny Gus said...

Ikea is always a fun adventure .... I am amazed that a table as large as this fits that space/the magic is the huggie framed chairs.

Paula said...

I love this table!!